Aurangabad Real Estate Blog - Aurangabad Property Market
Aurangabad Real Estate :- Property Blogs from Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India, Asia.Aurangabad (औरंगाबाद) is a city in the Aurangabad district of Maharashtra state in India. It ("Aurang City") is named after the Mughal emperor Aurangzeb. The city is a tourism hub, surrounded by many historical monuments, like the Ajanta Caves and Ellora Caves, which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites, as well as Bibi Ka Maqbara and Panchakki.
The administrative headquarters of the Aurangabad Division or Marathwada region, Aurangabad is titled "The City of Gates" and the strong presence of these can be felt as one drives through the whole city. Founded in 1610 by Malik Amber which in the year 2010 completed 400 years. Aurangabad is the Tourism Capital of Maharashtra.
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU) is located in city. Most of the colleges of the region are affiliated to it. This University has 101 Colleges affiliated in Aurangabad and similarly 99 Colleges in Beed, 53 & 55 Colleges affiliated in Jalna & Osmanabad area.
- Ellora and Ajanta Caves: The world-famous Ajanta Ellora Caves are situated at 29 km spectively from Aurangabad city and come within the Aurangabad district. The Ellora Caves consist of 34 caves built between 5th and 10th century CE under the patronage of Rashtrakuta Dynasty. They represent the epitome of Indian rock cut architecture.The Ajanta Caves are also 30 rock cut caves around a gorge, built by the Satavahana, Vakataka and Chalukya dynasties between 2nd and 5th century CE. Both the Ellora and Ajanta Caves are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Daulatabad Fort: The Daulatabad Fort ( Devgiri Fort) located about 15 km Aurangaabd was one of the most powerful forts during the medieval period. Built in the 12th century CE by the Yadava Dynasty, it's a citadel that was never conquered by any military force anyway. The British called it the "best fort of India", due to its extraordinary military strength at there. Built on a 200 metre high conical hill.
- Panchakki: The 17th-century water mill (Panchakki) situated at a distance of 1 km from the city is known for its underground water channel, which traverses more than 9 km. to its source away in the mountains. The channel culminates into an artificial waterfall that powers the mill.
- Gateways: The city has 52 gateways built during Mughal era which gives it the name of "City of Gates".
- Grishneshwar Temple: It is one of the famous / 12 jyotirlinga shrines in India. The present temple was built by Ahilyabhai Holkar with a Maratha style influence.
- Kachner Jain Temple: This is a 250 yrs old Jain temple dedicated to Parshvanath. The idol here is called Chintamani Parshvanath.
Apratim Park :- Project by Apratim Builders at Near Chate School, Renukamata Mandir Area, Beed By Pass.'
1 BHK, 1.5 BHK, 2 BHK, 3 BHK Flats in Aurangabad For sale. Get details of Commercial Office, Shops For Sale in Aurangabad city.
1 BHK Flats in Aurangabad - Single bedroom Flats for sale in Aurangabad.
Find Residential Apartments - 1 bhk flats in Aurangabad,
Maharashtra cidco approved township.